Need it there now? Call Wavepoint Expedite
The supply chain is ever evolving. Order fulfillment for consumer and B2B customers is now on the clock, not the calendar. Wavepoint Expedite serve this increasing customer expectation that deliveries are made on time and within budget. Ready to move partial loads to heavy goods like steel and construction materials to manufacturing and medical supplies, we’ll go the extra mile to provide outstanding service. Wavepoint Expedite has the on-demand assets to meet your needs.
- Hot shots
- Food grade Cargo vans, Sprinters and Straight trucks
- 53 ft food grade dry vans and temperature-controlled reefers
- Single and team service
- 25ft to 45ft trailers with dual adjustable ramps or mega ramps
Timing is everything
As real-world logistics professionals, we know delivery for hot shot and time critical goods circumvent traditional load planning. Our transportation managers pride themselves in knowing how to solve your supply chain hurdles, including single and team service, while reducing your in-house stress.
It may happen behind the scenes, but Wavepoint offers you exceptional mode versatility, from parcel to flatbed. In addition to using our dry trailers, sprinter vans, flatbed, and refrigerated equipment, we partner with leading air, parcel, wide load, and bulk carriers to assure you of a single-source every-last-detail solution. Our 24/7 service is on your schedule for both pick-up and delivery throughout the United States. Wavepoint Expedite service was developed to assist companies with expedited and critical transportation, including fulfilling same-day and next-day pick-up and delivery requirements.
READY TO SERVE
Wavepoint Expedite stands ready to serve you when:
- Time critical delivery is an attribute of your business plan
- Production is late, and you're playing catch up on new or existing orders
- B2B customer is in a bind and needs materials as quickly as possible
- Your product, such as tissue and medical supplies, cannot be in transient the standard length of time
- You want to demonstrate superior service
- Cost is second to immediate delivery
- No time to wait for a consolidated load
- Holiday season and peak demand periods exceed traditional capacity