NEED IT THERE NOW? CALL WAVEPOINT 3PL FOR EXPEDITE SERVICES
The supply chain is ever evolving. Order fulfillment for consumer and B2B customers is now on the clock, not the calendar. Wavepoint 3PL serves this increasing customer expectation that deliveries are made on time and within budget. Ready to move partial loads to heavy goods like steel and construction materials to manufacturing and medical supplies to construction and agricultural equipment and parts, we’ll go the extra mile to provide outstanding service. Wavepoint 3PL has the on-demand assets to meet your needs with expedited services.
Timing is everything
As real-world logistics professionals, we know delivery for hotshot and time-critical goods circumvents traditional load planning. Our trucking, transportation, and logistics managers pride themselves in knowing how to solve your supply chain hurdles, including single and team service, while reducing your in-house stress.
It may happen behind the scenes, but Wavepoint offers you exceptional mode versatility, from full truckload to less than full truckloads to Hotshot flatbed services. In addition to using our dry trailers, flatbed, and refrigerated equipment, we partner with leading air, parcel, wide load and bulk carriers to assure you of a single-source every-last-detail solution. Our 24/7 expedited services is on your schedule for both pick-up and delivery throughout the United States. Wavepoint 3PL service was developed to assist companies with expedited and critical transportation, including fulfilling same-day and next-day pick-up and delivery requirements.
READY TO SERVE
Wavepoint 3PL stands ready to serve you when:
- Time critical delivery is an attribute of your business plan
- Production is late, and you're playing catch up on new or existing orders
- B2B customer is in a bind and needs materials as quickly as possible
- Your product, such as tissue and medical supplies, cannot be in transient the standard length of time
- You want to demonstrate superior service
- Cost is second to immediate delivery
- No time to wait for a consolidated load
- Holiday season and peak demand periods exceed traditional capacity